Fun and simple Tunisian Crochet Pompom Scarf! If you are bored with typical scarves, this crochet pattern is for you! Remember that pompons make everything even better! This crochet project was made with kids in mind but you can customize it and adjust it for adults as well. Add some fun to your scarf collection! For more crochet ideas follow us on Facebook.
Tunisian Crochet Pompom Scarf
Craft: Crochet, Skill level: Easy, Designed by: Vidisha Sarkar
- Suggested yarn Nako Sport Wool
- Gauge: 12 stitches and 8 rows = 10 cm
- Hook size: 9.0 mm (M/N)
- Yardage: 131 – 142 yards (120 – 130 m)
- Sizes available: Toddler to adult size
- Crochet terminology: US
- Languages: English
More crochet ideas!
- Free Crochet Foggy Night Scarf Pattern
- Summer Crochet Ponchos Patterns To Try For Free
- Stunning Crochet Gypsy Queen Shawl Pattern
Where can I find a free pattern?
Below you will find links to blogs, websites, social networking sites, video tutorials where you can download free crochet patterns, read written manuals or buy pdf versions.
Tunisian Crochet Pompom Scarf – This free crochet pattern you will find here. For more awesome patterns follow us on Pinterest or Join Freebie Patterns Facebook Group! If you like it please don’t forget to share it below!
Pingback: Madeleine Scarf Crochet Pattern - Freebie Patterns