Create this beautiful Planned Pooling Pompom Scarf for you or your children. Great looking and colorful wrap will work great this season. Stay warm and stylish with this crochet pattern! For more crochet ideas follow us on Facebook.
Planned Pooling Pompom Scarf
- Suggested yarn: Red Heart With Love Solids, Red Heart Super Saver Pooling – both are used in this pattern
- Yarn weight: Aran (8 wpi)
- Gauge: 3 stitches and 1 row = 10 cm in: 3 full sc sts per each length of one color in Moss st.
- Hook size: 5.0 mm (H)
- Sizes available: 7½ x 80″ (19 x 203 cm)
- Crochet terminology: US
- Languages: English
More crochet ideas!
- Pedestrian Crossing Cowl – Free Knitting Pattern
- Easy and Cozy Crochet Shawl Patterns You Should Try In 2018!
Where can I find a free pattern?
Below you will find links to blogs, websites, social networking sites, video tutorials where you can download free crochet patterns, read written manuals or buy pdf versions.
Planned Pooling Pompom Scarf Pattern – This free crochet pattern you will find here. For more awesome patterns follow us on Pinterest or Join Freebie Patterns Facebook Group! If you like it please don’t forget share it below!