Who doesn’t like the Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket? These beautiful patterns are perfect for any occasion. They can be in the shape of a star, rectangle or octagons and even triangles. The pattern I want to inspire you today was designed by Celeste Young and immediately became a favorite in the baby blanket category. You can download the free pattern from Ravelry. You will find a link at the end of the post!
Pink Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket Pattern
- Suggested yarn: Berroco Comfort Solids & Heathers
- Yarn weight: Worsted (9 wpi)
- Gauge: 15 stitches and 8 rows = 10 cm in double crochet
- Hook size: 5.0 mm (H)
- Yardage: 1150 – 1200 yards (1052 – 1097 m)
- Sizes available: 45″ diameter, point-to-point
- Crochet terminology: US
Click below link for free pattern …
If you’re interested in crocheting or knitting, I invite you to like our pages on Facebook: Freebie Patterns, My Hobby is knitting Enjoy! Ps. Don’t forget share this post with your friends and family below! For more awesome patterns inspiration follow us on Pinterest or Join Freebie Patterns Facebook Group!