The Madeleine Scarf is a stylish and versatile accessory that can be worn in a variety of ways to suit any outfit or occasion. This crochet pattern features a beautiful textured stitch that creates a unique and eye-catching design and is perfect for crocheters of all skill levels. With its soft and cozy feel, this scarf is sure to become a favorite in your winter wardrobe. For more crochet ideas follow us on Facebook.
- Suggested yarn Hobbii Design
- Gauge: 25 stitches and 15 rows = 10 cm
- Hook size: 3.5 mm (E)
- Yardage: 1094 yards (1000 m)
- Sizes available: Width: 25 cm / 9.8″, Length: 225 cm / 88.6″
- Crochet terminology: US
- Languages: English
More crochet ideas!
- Tunisian Crochet Pompom Scarf Pattern
- Kai Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
- Planned Pooling Pompom Scarf Pattern
Where can I find a free pattern?
Below you will find links to blogs, websites, social networking sites, video tutorials where you can download free crochet patterns, read written manuals or buy pdf versions.
Tunisian Crochet Pompom Scarf – This free crochet pattern you will find here. For more awesome patterns follow us on Pinterest or Join Freebie Patterns Facebook Group! If you like it please don’t forget to share it below!