Warm your tootsies with these fab and cozy Lumi Socks crochet socks. This crochet pattern is a perfect opportunity for someone who has never crocheted socks before. Create these comfortable and cute socks for winter days. For more crochet ideas follow us on Facebook.
- Suggested yarn Paintbox Yarns 100% Wool Worsted
- Yarn weight: Worsted (9 wpi)
- Hook size: 4.0 mm (G)
- Gauge: 8 stitches and 6 rows = 5 cm
- Sizes available: small and medium
- Crochet terminology: UK
- Languages: English
More crochet and knitting ideas!
- Cloudy Rainbow Tessellation Socks – Free Knitting Pattern
- Easy Crochet Beginner Slippers
- Crochet Eskimo Boots or Sierra Slippers – Free Pattern
Where can I find a free pattern?
Below you will find links to blogs, websites, social networking sites, video tutorials where you can download free crochet patterns, read written manuals or buy pdf versions.
Lumi Socks Free Crochet Pattern – This free crochet pattern you will find here. For more awesome patterns follow us on Pinterest or Join Freebie Patterns Facebook Group! If you like it please don’t forget to share it below!