This crochet pattern for Easy Slippers involves creating a rectangular shape that is later sewn together to form the heel, toe, and instep sections of the slipper. To make them the right size, the length of the starting chain should match the length of your foot, while the number of rows should correspond to the circumference of the part of the foot between the toes and ankle.
Craft: Crochet, Skill level: Easy, Designed by: Naztazia
- Suggested yarn: Hobby Lobby Crafter’s Secret Solids
- Yarn weight: Aran (8 wpi)
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 16 rows = 10 cm in Single Crochet
- Hook size: 4.0 mm (G)
- Yardage: 320 – 350 yards (293 – 320 m)
- Sizes available: Sample is Woman’s size 7-9. Other sizes easy to customize.
- Crochet terminology: US
- Languages: English
More crochet and knitting ideas!
Where can I find a free pattern?
Below you will find links to blogs, websites, social networking sites, video tutorials where you can download free crochet patterns, read written manuals or buy pdf versions.
Lumi Socks Free Crochet Pattern – This free crochet pattern you will find here. For more awesome patterns follow us on Pinterest or Join Freebie Patterns Facebook Group! If you like it please don’t forget to share it below!