Crochet Blanket Spring Landscape Pattern is another ripple blanket pattern, which with its pastel colors refers to the spring landscape. Thanks to its bright color, the blanket will help you brighten up a dark armchair, sofa or a room where you spend a lot of time and like to rest in it. The color of green grass will soothe your eyes and the color of blue sky will allow you to relax. The blanket is simple and works fast. Try it out! For more crochet ideas follow us on Facebook.
Colorful, Easy Crochet Blanket Spring Landscape Pattern
- Suggested yarn: Stylecraft Special Double Knit
- Yarn weight: DK (11 wpi)
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 9 rows = 10 cm in dc
- Hook size: 5.0 mm (H)
- Yardage: 5500 – 6500 yards (5029 – 5944 m)
- Sizes available: Each granny square measures about 11cm / 4.3 in wide and the blanket measures about 204 x 104 cm / 80.3 x 40.9 in.
- Crochet terminology: US
- Languages: English
More crochet blanket ideas!
- Crochet Feather and Fan Baby Blanket
- Easy Rainbow Crochet Blanket Patterns Available For Free!
- Pink Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket
Where can I find a free pattern?
Below you will find links to blogs, websites, social networking sites, video tutorials where you can download free crochet patterns, read written manuals or buy pdf versions.
Colorful, Easy Crochet Blanket Spring Landscape – This free crochet pattern you will find here. For more awesome patterns follow us on Pinterest or Join Freebie Patterns Facebook Group! If you like it please don’t forget share it below!