Undersea Sweetness Crochet Baby Blanket is another fantastic summer crochet project that your little one will love. You can put any number of sea creatures or interesting crochet appliques on the blanket. The blanket itself is made with a wave stitch that works quickly and is understandable even to beginners. Thanks to sea creatures, the blanket can serve as an educational play mat for your children. For more crochet ideas follow us on Facebook.
Cozy & Easy Undersea Sweetness Crochet Baby Blanket
- Suggested yarn Paintbox Yarns Simply DK Lion Brand Mandala Yarn weight DK (11 wpi)
- Gauge: 4 stitches and 2 rows = 2.5 cm in double crochet (US)
- Hook size: 3.5 mm (E)
- Yardage: 590 – 700 yards (539 – 640 m)
- Sizes available: 36″ X 36″ square
- Crochet terminology: US
- Languages: English
More crochet blanket ideas!
- Crochet Feather and Fan Baby Blanket
- Crochet Blanket Spring Landscape Pattern
- Pink Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket
Where can I find a free pattern?
Below you will find links to blogs, websites, social networking sites, video tutorials where you can download free crochet patterns, read written manuals or buy pdf versions.
Colorful, Easy Crochet Blanket Spring Landscape – This free crochet pattern you will find here. You can also buy ad-free version from here. For more awesome patterns follow us on Pinterest or Join Freebie Patterns Facebook Group! If you like it please don’t forget share it below!